· Cut the lawn every week during the marketing period.
· Edge the lawn up the driveway and along the sidewalks (both front and back) for a finished appearance.
· Clear walk and driveway of leaves/snow.
· Trim all shrubbery and remove low-lying tree limbs.
· Fertilize your lawn to make grass look lush and green.
· Replace downed shutters, gutters, downspouts. Remove debris from gutters and downspouts.
· Paint any trim that is blistering.
· Repaint or re-stain the front door to create a pleasant first impression.
· Paint only rooms that look fingerprinted, worn or faded. Touch up chipped paint, and repair cracked sheet rock or plaster.
· Have the carpets and draperies cleaned.
· Clean and repair windows and screens. Clean all appliances/mechanicals.
· Repair any leaking toilets and faucets.
· Replace burned out lights.
· Replace old caulking around the bathtubs. This can be done with a tube of new caulking and a putty knife.
· Spray lubricant on all squeaking doors, windows, closets and cabinets.
· Tighten doorknobs and drawer handles.
· Store out-of-season clothing so the closets do not have a cluttered look.
· Remove items from the floor of walk-in closets so that prospects can have easy access.
· Stack all items in the basement and garage against the walls to show maximum space.
· Clear stairs and halls.
· Vacuum the garage, basement, rafters and all floors.
· If there are too many appliances on the kitchen counter, put some away to expose maximum counter space.
· Pre-pack items that may clutter your home. Extra toys in the children’s room and knick-knacks may actually make rooms appear smaller than they are. Store excess furniture.
· Clean your home from top to bottom. I have professional cleaning service that can do this for you.
RE/MAX Results - The Stenvig Group - 480 W. Hwy 96, Ste. 200 - Shoreview, MN 55126
Phone: 651-415-3253 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright © 2021 RE/MAX RESULTS, All Rights Reserved.
The materials contained within this page may not be reproduced without the express written consent of RE/MAX RESULTS. The information herein is believed to be accurate and timely, but no warranty as such is expressed or implied.